Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

Places to Eat in Perth

I might have left this a wee bit too late, but worth a bash!

I'm off to Perth this weekend for a spot of walking and castle-hunting, and was after some recommendations for places to eat. I'm a lover of quirky places and local produce.

Thanks  :)
Follow my adventures on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 

Have a wee nosey at my blog  

Former tour guide and current blether. Edinburgh girl whose <3 is in the Scottish Islands. Talk to me about scenic walks, photography, places to eat, public transport, exciting adventures and history  :)

Comments

• EwanEwan Member ✭✭✭
    I don't know Perth that well but Gloagburn Farm probably ticks your box.  It has a coffee shop (breakfast, light lunches), good deli, local produce and fresh food.  Just a few miles W of Perth at Tibbermore.

Exploring Scotland's wild places by foot, bike and camper van

WildaboutScotland blog | Twitter

• TheChaoticScotTheChaoticScot Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Ewan! I actually read about this place, but since we don't drive I wasn't able to get to it. Maybe another time...

If you're ever in Perth yourself, I can highly recommend Duo Restaurant for delicious pizzas cooked in a wood burning oven and AMAZING homemade French macaroons  <3

Also Howie's Bistro was a great choice for lunch. Steak, smoked cheddar and red onion club sandwich, with a wee side salad of sundered tomatoes and olives. Yum!

Kay  :)
    Follow my adventures on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram 

Have a wee nosey at my blog  

Former tour guide and current blether. Edinburgh girl whose <3 is in the Scottish Islands. Talk to me about scenic walks, photography, places to eat, public transport, exciting adventures and history  :)
  • EwanEwan Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @TheChaoticScot !  I'll store that one away - pizza and macaroons are a combination that will please my family (but not necessarily on the same plate)  :)

Exploring Scotland's wild places by foot, bike and camper van

WildaboutScotland blog | Twitter

• Neil1988Neil1988 Member ✭✭
    Lots of eating options in Perth...if looking for a quick lunch, look no further than Caffe Cocos, or for a sit down meal, Tabla is a fantastic Indian Restaurant using locally sourced ingredients! 
  • JBC1JBC1 Member
    We have eaten recently at two place both were very acceptable and nearly next door. Howies and Cafe Tabou in St Johns Place
  • fishyprofishypro Member ✭✭✭
    My favourite place to eat in Perth is The Postbox. This little restaurant on the corner near to The Museum is a great place to eat & drink.
    Best regards
    fishypro