Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

HELP ME

Hello, I seek advice on the organization of a stay in Scotland in August 2018.
I arrive August 15, 2018 at GLASGOW airport, I stay in this city until Saturday, August 18, 2018.

Saturday, August 18, 2018, I take the road direction FORT AUGUSTUS with a stop in the valley of GLENCOE.

I stay until August 25, 2018 at FORT AUGUSTUS.

I am looking for activities to do with my wife and my 3 year old daughter, in Glasgow and around, in Fort Augustus and around?

What to do between August 25 and 28, 2018? Where to go ?

Then I must be on the 27th in the evening at LINVINGSTON and stay there for 3 days and finally fly back to GLASGOW on August 29th, 2018. What visits to do in Edinburgh?

Thank you for your advice, the idea is that the activities are suitable for children 3 years.

Mr. BOCQUEL CASSONE

Comments

• ArtravelistArtravelist Member ✭✭
    Hi @bocaur

The website below is a great resource for finding ideas for visiting places with the kids. You can filter your search according to age groups and special interests and facilities:

https://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/

You will find some great options for your daughter. Have a great trip!