Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines
and learn how to use the Community
Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?
Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.
I’m hoping someone can help me identify whether this dream exists in reality:
- self catering cottage available for weekends or longer
- sitting right by a white sandy beach
- on the west coast of Scotland
- within 3 hours drive of Bearsden
- would be staying alone with two small kids so not isolated or spooky
- lots of things to do for kids.
- nearby village or town
- the interior of the place modern and pretty
does such a place exist ? Or shall I keep in dreaming ?
thanks in advance