Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Using the Community - Quick Guide

13»

Comments

• VisitScotlandJulieVisitScotlandJulie Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello @Basil and welcome. Your heart's ties will always pull you back, eh? I hope you get a lot out of the community and we look forward to your perspective on Scotland.
  • Great site and really useful for getting hot tips on what to do and where to go!
  • VisitScotlandLiamVisitScotlandLiam Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    @Chatleyhouse Thank you, and welcome to the community!
  • AzucenaAzucena Member
    Hello everyone!!! I live in Mexico and I go to Scotland in July 2018 I hope this site can give me tips. :)
  • VisitScotlandLiamVisitScotlandLiam Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    @Azucena Welcome to the Community!  Thanks for joining.  I'm sure you'll learn a lot here!
13»