Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Edinburgh Whisky Experience

JemyJemy Member ✭✭
Hi all,

My wife and I made Scotland our home at the start of 2016. We have had quite a few family members over from New Zealand recently and have been practicing giving people a local tour of Edinburgh as kiwis like to travel and we have had no shortage of guests. 

Recently we had a group of  8 and at times it felt like herding cats. To get around this we took everyone to the Whisky experience and had the joy of handing over motivating people to stay in one group to the guide. 

Granny in particular was through the moon and had a great time. I can't rate this enough for an (adult) family outing if you have people from out of the country visiting. Just put them in a barrel and give them a dram or two.

What are your favourite Scotch Whiskys? I am still branching out!

Comments