With our beautiful landscapes, many hotels in Scotland look out over fabulous prospects. Rooftop views of Edinburgh, majestic mountains or peaceful beaches can be the first thing you see in the morning.
Here are a few gorgeous vistas...
1. View from the Lochcarron Hotel in Wester Ross
2. Looking over Tangasdale beach from the Isle of Barra Hotel in Argyll
3. Looking over the bay from the Cullin Hills Hotel, Skye
4. "Hallo!" Friendly (and probably hungry) deer in the grounds of the King's House Hotel, Glencoe
5. Winter wonderland - The Invergarry Hotel nestles on the banks of the River Garry
Have you stayed in a hotel in Scotland where you woke up to breathtaking views?