Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Scotland in September

aclark316aclark316 Member
Hello All!

My name is Ana, and I am from Louisville, Kentucky 
I need your help. Scotland has been a dream trip for me, and I am finally coming in September 2017. There is so much I want to do and I have 2 weeks to do it. We are arriving September 8th, 2017 and we are taking our pictures by Lynne, http://www.lynnekennedyblog.co.uk/ on the 11th of September. We are going to take them on the Isle of Skye and we need to meet in Uig. What are your suggestion for us during the 8th-10th (places to stay, eat, and experience). Also, what are your suggestions and tips for us to be best prepared. 

Comments

• fishyprofishypro Member ✭✭✭
    @aclark316, book the accommodation NOW! Do not leave it too late to book your rooms when staying on Skye because they have too little accommodation on the island. Skye is a great place to visit and explore. Dunvegan Castle & the Coral beaches are excellent. In Dunvegan The Old School restaurant is great. If you can try to book The Three Chimneys restaurant.
    Let me know if you need any other suggestions.
    Best regards
    fishypro
  • aclark316aclark316 Member
    @fishypro
    you are amazing!! THANK YOU THANK YOU