Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Hello thank you for letting me join your group

Hi my name is Eveline Chase Maiden name Montgomery Iam from Glasgow I have lived in Oregon for 40 years but Glasgow has always been my home. I was home for almost 5 years taking care of my mum sadly she passed away. Most of my family are still in the Glasgow area and I hope to come home again soon.

Comments

• VisitScotlandAmandaVisitScotlandAmanda Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello @Scotslass55 welcome to the community, pleased to have you on board! I hope these threads give you a nice taste of home while you're away. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with as well. Waving at you from across the pond!
    Kiwi gal, relocated to Scotland. 
    Instagram
  • VikramVikram Member
    Hello I'm Vikram from India. I'd like to visit the Highlands & Islands. Btw I've never been to the UK. I like the cold temperate climate, rural setting, sparse population & jovial mindset of Scotland. I want to stay there for atleast 1 year, maybe study or volunteer work. I dunno how to go about it. Hoping to find some answers here. Cheers !