Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Devil's Pulpit, Finnich Glen

DMWScotlandDMWScotland VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭
Wow, wow and wow!

We visited Finnich Glen at the weekend and it's so beautiful and magical. It was quite dangerous getting down to the bottom of the gorge, but so worth the mucky, slippery expedition.

It was really busy too with people coming and going. Some tourists were taking photos with a glass of whisky!

We stayed for about an hour and a half taking photos and just standing there taking it all in. There was pretty shamrock growing up the gorge and people had written their names on stones and placed them on the ground or in the walls. I really wanted to wade in the water and explore further but I wasn't prepared for it.

This was an Outlander filming location, when Dougal told Claire to drink from the St Ninan's Spring, also known as Liar's Spring. The water looks like Irn Bru or whisky, whatever you want it to be!

I attach a few photos, more on my blog :). www.loveexploringscotland.com

I blog about places I've explored in Scotland on Love Exploring Scotland  <3
Follow me on FacebookTwitterInstagramVimeo or YouTube :)

Comments