Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

#scotspirit

VisitScotlandNikkiRVisitScotlandNikkiR Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
We are seeking everyone to get behind and support us by sharing photos of the special places you have visited in Scotland by using #ScotSpirit and sharing with the community.
Please click on the link below to find out more about our #Scotspirit

https://www.visitscotland.com/about/uniquely-scottish/scotspirit

You can print off the word document that I have attached and use this to take with you on your travels. We look forward to seeing all your photos :) 

Comments

• ElaineRElaineR VisitScotland Contributor ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I have started using #scotspirit hashtag in postings on my blog on Facebook in which my Wee westies report on their various adventures, giving a canine perspective on travels around Scotland and in particular, across the Scottish Borders - here's the link in case you would like to have a browse and perhaps also like the page - https://facebook.com/Westiewanderings/
  • Foodie_ExplorersFoodie_Explorers Member ✭✭
    Great idea.  An excuse, if needed, to get out and about. Will have to print one off!
    Foodie Explorers | Food | Travel | Fun 
  • VisitScotlandNikkiRVisitScotlandNikkiR Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    @Foodie_Explorers will look forward to seeing your photos :) 
    @ElaineR will have a look on your page, please feel free to share any photos on here of your lovely dog :) 
  • VisitScotlandLyndsayVisitScotlandLyndsay Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Looking forward to see how far the scotspirit poster travels, and the most unique place it gets photographed in!  :) 
    @VisitScotlandLyndsay I'm hoping that we will get some cracking photos. :) 
  • We've started using #scotspirit on the Outdoor Capital of the UK Facebook and Twitter posts and part of our campaign to encourage our community to send in their content featuring Lochaber
  • johnmurrayjnrjohnmurrayjnr Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    We use it on our WelcometoFife channels :) 

Some fantastic images of our beautiful country when you search this hashtag 

#ScotSpirit
  • NewLanarkNewLanark Member ✭✭
    We've been using #ScotSpirit on lots of our scenic photos of New Lanark shared on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram :)
    Yesterdays little visitor to the office has the #ScotSpirit  :)