Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Stonehaven Beach

Does any one know the name of the artist who created the fancifullmetal sculptures at Stonehaven Beach?

Comments

• fishyprofishypro Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Kranek , I have checked out all of my sources and nobody knows. There is a blogger that has photographed these and he is trying to find out for me. I will let you know if I get anything solid.
    Best regards
    fishypro
  • KranekKranek Member
    Thanks.

• VisitScotlandAngelaVisitScotlandAngela Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @Kranek !  The amazing sculpture of the dolphin on Stonehaven beach was created by Andy Scott who also sculpted The Kelpies in Falkirk, amongst many others.  If you like his work there is a dedicated Andy Scott Sculpture Trail in Central Scotland! :)
  • KranekKranek Member
    Thanks.  I was aware of Andy Scott's dolphin.  It's the other sculptures I'm wondering about.  One is a fanciful boat.  Another I believe is a lighthouse.  I'm not sure if there are others but no body seems to know who created them.