Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

#GoodFoodGlasgow

ananyahananyah VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭
edited October 2016 in Eating and drinking

Just announced in Glasgow, Street food from around the world will come to the city centre in April with Good Food Glasgow.

This street food event will take place each Saturday in the Merchant City's Brunswick Street for six weeks from 16 April and on each Friday in the Broomielaw for six weeks from 22 April.

Colourful street food vehicles from operators in central Scotland will offer everything from burgers, curries, American baking and gourmet sausage rolls to shellfish, fried chicken and vegan baking between 12am - 7pm to bring a taste of the exotic to the streets of Glasgow.

Other culinary delights at Good Food Glasgow include Indian, Korean, Mexican and Scottish street food, as well as home baking, seafood, ice cream, crepes and gluten- & dairy-free food.

Cannot wait for this. It is something that Glasgow has so desperately needed!

Have attached the official flyer & for more information check out Glasgow City Council's website

Are you a fan of street food?

Visit Scotland Community Ambassador
Glasgow Based Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blogger
Blog | Twitter | Instagram

Comments

• VisitScotlandIntroVisitScotlandIntro Administrator
    This looks terrific. I must admit I'm a sucker for a food truck, especially a good burger.
  • ananyahananyah VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭
    Definitely @VisitScotlandDave. Some good names being thrown around as well so will be interesting to see the line up :D
    Visit Scotland Community Ambassador
    Glasgow Based Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blogger
    Blog | Twitter | Instagram
  • LLACampbellLLACampbell VisitScotland Contributor ✭✭
    This sounds amazing!!! Might have to pop home to Glasgow just to experience this!
  • NatbeesFashionNatbeesFashion VisitScotland Contributor ✭✭
    This is fantastic news! I love street food, I wonder if they will have a variety of vegetarian options though-vegan baking sounds good!
    Follow my trip around Scotland here  :)
    Also ask me any questions on Instagram or Twitter if you are visiting Aberdeen anytime soon and you need recommendations.