Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Afternoon tea on the Union Canal - Edinburgh

FullStopNextChapterFullStopNextChapter VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭
I recently had a rather lovely couple of hours aboard the Lochrin Belle on the Union Canal in Edinburgh. 
If you are looking to do something a bit different this could be it! You can read all about my trip on my here on my blog.

The Re-Union Canal Boat people also do other trips and day hire - well worth looking at.

Join in my new chapter over on the blog. Discovering all things that make Scotland the place everyone wants to visit. 

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Tagged:

Comments

• VisitScotlandMurielVisitScotlandMuriel Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    I used to walk along the Union Canal when I lived in Harrison Gardens - I just had to cross Harrison park and I could go for miles!! Many happy memories although you do have to watch out for cyclists as it's quite narrow. I really like the redevelopment of Edinburgh Quay with the barges and the restaurants - very nice atmosphere. Thanks @FullStopNextChapter for the pictures and for sharing your experience!