Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

Travel power adapter

ngilfoyngilfoy Member ✭✭
Coming from Canada to Scotland as my first trip overseas. Do I need only a plug adapter or would I need a voltage converter as well? The only thing I can see myself need to plug in is my phone and camera charger. I'm extremely clueless so any help would be appreciated.


Sign In or Register to comment.