Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Dress Attire

Hello again everyone, I have another question in regards to dress.  Since this is our first visit to Scotland, I was wondering would we be needing to pack dresses and heels and suit coats for the guys?  We aren't really looking to eat in real fine dining but wonder if there is a need for these clothes.  Also do the stores stay open late during the week for shopping?  Thanks again for your help.

Best Answers

Answers

• kcfayekcfaye Member ✭✭
    @fishypro off topic from another post:  @fishtpro May I ask where your B&B is located?  We are staying in all B&B's during our stay in June 2017, would be weird if we were staying at yours.  But we still need to book for one night's stay so was wondering if it's located in the area we will be in?  Thanks 
  • fishyprofishypro Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @kcfaye , we are based in Pitlochry on Golf Course Road in a woodland garden with Red Squirrels, Roe Deer & lots of different varieties of garden birds. Where will you be staying on your tour?
    Best regards
    fishypro
  • kcfayekcfaye Member ✭✭
    @fishypro, We are staying @ The Linsmore House 2 night, then on to Birnam House for two nights, the 19th June not booked yet, The Pink House 2 nights (Isle of Skye), Guisachan House one night, The killoran House 2 nights (Isle of Mull), then our last night Balloch House.  Then we leave for home on the 26 June.  So sad