Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Petfriendly accomodation

As I never go on holiday without my 2 dogs I would like to get some recommendations regarding pet friendly cottages and apartments. If possible also informations about how many dogs are welcome per accomodation, if there is a size limit (we got 2 newfoundlands) and how many will be charged extra per dog.
Tagged:

Comments

• VisitScotlandMurielVisitScotlandMuriel Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @2Fellnasen
    I have done a search for pet friendly accommodation on visitscotland.com website - please find the link here. You can refine it for the the dates you require, type of accommodation and location. You will have to get in touch directly with the owners of the properties regarding charges/how many dogs are allowed as it is very much an individual policy. I hope you find somewhere suitable.
  • YourScotlandTourYourScotlandTour Member ✭✭✭
    You don't say when you're travelling but friends run a 'glamping' site which is very pet friendly - http://www.greenglamping.co.uk/ 
    Bespoke tours.
    Whisky, Castles and Food a speciality.
    yourscotlandtour.co.uk