Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Searching bed and breakfast with great view

Hallo.
I am german woman. My english is Not so good. WE will visit Scotland after out wedding in Septembre. 
WE search bed and breakfast with double room and nice view. WE will fly to scotland....and will rent races Not car.
Can you hell us????

Tank you

Comments

• YourScotlandTourYourScotlandTour Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Sonja,

Which airport are are you coming to? 

Where in Scotland do you want to go?
    Bespoke tours.
    Whisky, Castles and Food a speciality.
    yourscotlandtour.co.uk
  • HorizonsHorizons VisitScotland Contributor ✭✭✭
    What kind of view would you like? (Welche Art von Ansicht möchten Sie)
    We're a globetrotting travel blogger couple. Find us on Facebook | Instagram

Best of Scotland in 1 Week

See Scotland with us (incl: SkyeMullArranOrkneyLoch Lomond, Islay, Oban)
  • MogMJMRMogMJMR Member ✭✭
    https://community.visitscotland.com/discussion/280/a-room-with-a-view#latest

Hi @Sonja - Check out the room with a view thread  - I just posted on there some lovely views I took from Ullapool -  you can reach Ullapool by bus and from there can also visit Lewis or Harris (Islands) by Ferry.

Hope this helps

Mogmjmr
    Based in the Scottish Borders, Aberdeenshire has a special place in my heart.
  • fishyprofishypro Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Sonja, Mein Frau (aus Österreich) und Ich sind Gasthaus besitzer in Pitlochry, Schottland. Wo fliegen Sie hin? Wo wollen Sie hin fahren? Sag uns bescheid und las uns Ihnen helfen. Mein Deutsch is auch nich perfect aber zwischen uns finden wir ein losung.
    Best regards
    fishypro
  • VisitScotlandAlisonVisitScotlandAlison Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Es gibt ein wunderliches Gastehaus in der Nahe von Oban.  Wir waren am letzten Wochenende hier. Die Besitzer sind herrlich, die Aussicht ist wunderschön.  www.ardtorna.co.uk