Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

New Lanark Mill Hotel

FullStopNextChapterFullStopNextChapter VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭
edited January 15 in Hotels and B&Bs
I visited New Lanark Mill Hotel this week and discovered it has so much to offer. Spa and leisure facilities, great walks along the river Clyde (and the falls of Clyde). The food is beautiful both in its presentation and taste. They have also been presented with the VisitScotland "Taste Our Best" award. 

You can read my review here
Join in my new chapter over on the blog. Discovering all things that make Scotland the place everyone wants to visit. 

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube

Comments

• mammajettmammajett Member
    This looks awesome!  Planning a late summer/early fall trip and want to spend at least a day in this area.  Family/ancestry in Lesmahagow! This looks like a wonderful place to set up!
  • MogMJMRMogMJMR Member ✭✭
    Just to add to @FullStopNextChapter great info - for those on a tight budget there is also an onsite hostel at New Lanark which has private rooms at well as dorms.  You can even stay in the hostel and pay a small fee to use the hotel spa etc http://www.newlanarkhostel.co.uk/facilities.shtml
    #hostels #budget
    Mogmjmr
    Based in the Scottish Borders, Aberdeenshire has a special place in my heart.
  • johnmurrayjnrjohnmurrayjnr Member ✭✭✭
    I have also been here, beautiful hotel, amazing location and lovely staff :)