Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

Does anyone have any experience with "Nordik Visitor" travel company?

I have been getting quote from them for a planned trip the first week of May and they don't have much feedback on their Scotland trips.

Answers

• VisitScotlandMurielVisitScotlandMuriel Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @yankee
    Thank you for your post. Unfortunately I don't have any experience of the company you mention - maybe Scotland is a fairly new destination for them and that's why there is not much feedback yet? Are you trying to organise a tour once in Scotland? How long for? You could also consider tour operators like RabbiesTimberbush,  Highland ExplorerHighland ExperienceHeart of ScotlandInvent Scottish Tours. Good luck in finding a suitable tour!

• VisitScotlandAngelaVisitScotlandAngela Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @yankee!!

I have never actually come across this company before although I did have a look at the itineraries on their website and they do cover some really beautiful areas of Scotland.  The company seem to do all the planning for you and is a great option if you want to explore Scotland at your own leisure without being part of an organised tour.  Let us know how you get on  :)