Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Best way to get to Tarbert Loch Fyne from Glasgow airport

Coming in Sept. of 2017

Best Answers

• HorizonsHorizons Member, VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    The shortest way is driving from the airport (a touch over 2 hours) but the public transport route is getting to Glasgow Buchanan bus station by the 500 airport bus and transferring to the Campbelltown Citylink bus 926 (runs once every couple of hours, total journey 4 hours, winter timetable).

You can shave off 20 minutes off the public transport route by taking a taxi to Kilbowie Roundabout and catching the 926 from there. Hope this helps.
    I'm Anirudh, an Indian travel blogger who has explored a lot of Scotland by public transport. My blog. Find me on Facebook | Instagram

Best of Scotland in 1 week itinerary (fully by public transport)

My Scotland travels (includes EdinburghSkye, HarrisMullArranOrkneyLoch Lomond, Islay, Oban, Speyside)