Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

looking for a 6-8 bedroom house

sketchtripssketchtrips Member
edited December 2016 in Self-catering Accommodation
Hi - I taking a group of watercolour sketchers / artists to the Edinburgh/Lothian area on June 30th for 7 nights and I need to rent a 6-8 bedroomed house. It must have 6-7 bathrooms preferably ensuite rooms.

Can anyone help with some suggestions?

Answers

• VisitScotlandSarahWVisitScotlandSarahW Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @sketchtrips.

I would suggest contacting the Edinburgh icentre  as they will be well placed to give you some recommendations for self-catering accommodation in the local area. I would bear in mind that it could be tricky to find a house with 6/7 bathrooms, so you might have to compromise on this to find something that suits your needs. You may also wish have a search for accommodation on our VisitScotland website.

I hope this helps you and you have a lovely trip next year! :)
  • Samantha_GrantSamantha_Grant VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭✭
    Try Embrace Scotland they're excellent and have a great choice of properties throughout Scotland. 
    I'm a Scottish travel blogger and freelance writer with an extensive knowledge of travelling in Scotland.  I'm always on the road exploring my wonderful country.  I love remote places, history and the great outdoors. 

• VisitScotlandMurielVisitScotlandMuriel Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    It might be easier to try and find a Guest House or a small hotel as they are more likely to have ensuite rooms as well as the number of rooms required. Again try the VisitScotland accommodation search online and good luck!  :smile: