Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines
and learn how to use the Community
. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.
Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?
Join the conversation today.
Some of the darkest Secret Highland Gems
Who can guess from these clues as to some of the best kept secrets in the Highlands??
- With the "Deil" laying below, would you dare cross the bridge overlooking this place where Harry Potter was chased in the Goblet of Fire??
- Where the "Wicked generation" of a certain Glen sought refuse during the Highland Clearances......
- Where Donald Dubh hid from the Deil after escaping his class in Florence??
- A Cholera cloud caught by cloth and covered by a stone, an illicit still hidden by the pulpit, Skull & Crossbone graves? Housing one of the most famous pictish cross slabs, this old church has a rich history, located near the top of one of the "Twa' Souters" where giants crafted shoes.
- Where the man who saw the future through a hole in a stone came to a hot and sticky end.