Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines
and learn how to use the Community
. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.
Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?
Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.
Some of the darkest Secret Highland Gems
Who can guess from these clues as to some of the best kept secrets in the Highlands??
- With the "Deil" laying below, would you dare cross the bridge overlooking this place where Harry Potter was chased in the Goblet of Fire??
- Where the "Wicked generation" of a certain Glen sought refuse during the Highland Clearances......
- Where Donald Dubh hid from the Deil after escaping his class in Florence??
- A Cholera cloud caught by cloth and covered by a stone, an illicit still hidden by the pulpit, Skull & Crossbone graves? Housing one of the most famous pictish cross slabs, this old church has a rich history, located near the top of one of the "Twa' Souters" where giants crafted shoes.
- Where the man who saw the future through a hole in a stone came to a hot and sticky end.