Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

New to I Know Scotland

Hi everyone. I am interested in most discussions relating to Scotland - in particular I am interested in things to do within a 100 mile radius of Gretna/Annan that are dog friendly.  My husband and I have a caravan about 5 miles from Gretna but find Scotland not as dog friendly as the North East of England.  We're not too bothered about pubs, more cafes we can stop at during the day.  We often jump in the car and go for a drive clocking up up to 200 miles.  We won't leave the dog in a hot car (obviously) and even on a cooler day will only leave him if we can see him from the cafe window and he's in the shade.  Can be quite tricky at times.  (and yes, I often take a flask and sandwiches but it's not always what we want).  Look forward to reading anything that could be related.  Thanks 

Comments