Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Selfcatering in Inverness in June 2017

Hello, we´re looking for a selfcatering cottage near Inverness for one week in June 2017. We´ll arrive Inverness on Thursday 01.06.2017. I´m sorry but I can´t find Cottages where we can book one week from Thursday to Thursday. We need a one spacious room with a doublebed and either a room with a double and a single bed or one room with a doublebed and a one room with a single bed. Can anyone suggest us some cottages?
Greetings from Germany

Comments

• VisitScotlandJulieVisitScotlandJulie Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello from Scotland @Ardnaxela

Did you try a search using the VisitScotland accommodation availability search tool?
    https://www.visitscotland.com/accommodation/

I have made a search for self-catering using the dates you mentioned. I have guessed that the number of people might be 4?

The results are here and there are some cottages in this search - around Loch Ness area.

I hope this helps.