Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Autism and horseriding?

Hello i am visiting friends in the Motherwell area in august with my teenage daughter who has autism. I am looking for some activities she could do, she likes horse riding and music/ sensory activities. Does anyone have any knowledge of these in central Scotland? Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• OutandaboutElaineOutandaboutElaine Member ✭✭✭
    Hi @Pt7
    I've found a few website which might help in the search for somewhere suitable which aren't too far from the Motherwell area.
    Wellsfield in Stirling area and East Lothian has a few horse riding centres, worth contacting them directly to see what they can offer.  A few other outdoor places which might be of interest are East Links Family Park which features animals, a train ride and large wooden fort to explore. Glasgow botanic gardens might also be a good option.
    Hope this helps, please let us know how you get on.  :)
  • Pt7Pt7 Member
    Thank you  :)