Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Wigwams

Just back from our first family holiday in wigwams and although I was dubious at first as I am not a camping fan I have to say we had the most amazing time. These are a fantastic alternative to camping and I would highly recommend them to anyone. We stayed at two separate locations in Dornie and Shulista in Skye. Shulista Croft wigwams and motor homes was definitely our favourite for a number of reasons from the views to the warm welcome from Adam and Sally the owners. Our children loved every minute exploring Skye by day and having fun around the campfire at night with a family from New York who were staying in the neighbouring wigwam. This holiday made me proud to be Scottish and It was a wonderful experience showing our children the beauty of our country.  
Tagged:

Comments

• OutandaboutElaineOutandaboutElaine Member ✭✭✭
    @SharonHouston I've moved this discussion into unusual sleeps beside the existing Wigwam thread so more people can contribute and see the post.  :).  Glad you enjoyed the wigwams.