Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines
and learn how to use the Community
. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.
Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?
Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.
With our beautiful landscapes, many hotels in Scotland look out over fabulous prospects. Rooftop views of Edinburgh, majestic mountains or peaceful beaches can be the first thing you see in the morning.
Here are a few gorgeous vistas...
1. View from the Lochcarron Hotel in Wester Ross
2. Looking over Tangasdale beach from the Isle of Barra Hotel in Argyll
3. Looking over the bay from the Cullin Hills Hotel, Skye
4. "Hallo!" Friendly (and probably hungry) deer in the grounds of the King's House Hotel, Glencoe
5. Winter wonderland - The Invergarry Hotel nestles on the banks of the River Garry
Have you stayed in a hotel in Scotland where you woke up to breathtaking views?