Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

holiday in scotland

Hello everyone, 
I am sandra i would like to go to scotland spend few very nice days escaping from the presure of london.
i was wondering if there is possiblity to find touristic guide that will help me out there because i would like to camp in the mountains so some campanies would be great. 
any one interested please text me back.

Comments

• VisitScotlandIntroVisitScotlandIntro Administrator
    Welcome @sandra - a good place to start might be our Camping and Caravanning guide, which includes a great breakdown of the main options (tent camping, 'glamping', cabins, caravans and more) and the areas of Scotland you can get to. 

You might also want to consider the Caledonian Sleeper as a good way to get from London right up into the Highlands overnight - it saves a day of travel and it's quite the experience all on its own. It has stops in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen and Fort William (depending which branch you take) so it can get you to within a short distance of quite a few urban and wild areas.
  • sandrasandra Member
    that sounds great any further informations please