Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

Ferry Lines Map ??

Hi everyone,
I'll be visiting Scotland from 11Sept20 to the 25Sept20, and planning to visit west islands.
Does anyone knows where I can find a map with all the ferry lines (whatever the ferry company is) between west islands ?
Many thanks for your help.

Mat

Comments

• VisitScotlandLindsayVisitScotlandLindsay Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi @Mat

Thank you for your message regarding a map to highlight the ferry lines. The company that services the Western Isles is Caledonian MacBrayne (CalMac) and there are options to island hop, if you are looking to visit a few.

Our iCentres do have a map which shows you all these ferry lines but i know you will want to see these before you arrive so you can plan so have a look at this link This is CalMacs interactive map, if you click on "show all routes" it will give you the lines. You can then zoom in to see them better and to see exactly where they leave from and go to.

Everything you need to know can be found on their website and any restrictions they may have. If you are travelling by car you do have to pre-book especially now that numbers may be limited. Pre Covid-19 foot passengers could just turn up on the day, but i would check their guidance on this now. Sometimes it is always best to book in advance.

Hope that is of help to you. Please do get back in touch if you need anymore information.

Kind Regards

Lindsay