Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today.

Romantic trip

Hi,

Thank you in advance for your help. At the end of November, my girlfriend is coming only for a long weekend, and I would like to go for a night in the highlands. I have always been in love with all the area that goes from loch lomond until Fort William and I really want to show her the landscapes. My idea is to rent a car and get some B&B close to Glencoe, but I am worried that due to the weather and the short hours of light we don't have much to do around. My ideal trip would be to find some romantic B&B in the middle of nowhere and be able to do some hiking around it. ¿Does anybody know where could I go (in Glencoe or apart from Glencoe)? And if you do, would you recommend me any B&B?

I am completely open to suggestion and I would really appreciate your help.

Comments

• VisitScotlandAmandaVisitScotlandAmanda Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello @Ignasi! That sounds like a lovely idea. Have you thought about trying to find an unusual sleep - like a tiny house, glamping pod, or yurt? I've compiled a search for you on places available in Glencoe & the Loch Leven area - hope this helps! Click here to see some options. 
    Kiwi gal, relocated to Scotland. 
    Instagram