Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Best East Neuk Golf Course?

I'm organizing a group of 8 for a golf trip. What are recommendations for best East Neuk golf course: Crail, Lundin Links, Elie, or ?? Best meaning: most fun, great service, scenic, not necessarily the hardest.
Tagged:

Answers

• VisitScotlandLiamVisitScotlandLiam Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hey @ShawnM, I'm not a big golf player but @johnmurrayjnr may be able to help you out!
    Lead vocalist & rhythm guitarist for The Bright SkiesSpotify, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube.
  • FullStopNextChapterFullStopNextChapter VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭
    I haven't played at any of these courses but whilst walking some of the Fife coastal path last year, some of the views from the course at Elie were really lovely. 

Also, Kingsbarns looked an interesting course - again I haven't played but walking by the course, the views were lovely and some of the holes looked fun. 

Join in my new chapter over on the blog. Discovering all things that make Scotland the place everyone wants to visit. 

Website
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube
  • johnmurrayjnrjohnmurrayjnr Member ✭✭✭
    Hi 👋 this is a personal opinion and not reflective of any organisation I may work for :) Kingsbarns would be the best course in the East Neuk for all of the mentioned desires but it can be a bit expensive. Out of the three you mentioned, Crail’s Balcomie Course is incredible and they really pride themselves in providing excellent service. 7th oldest golfing society in the world too 😎💕⛳️
  • ShawnMShawnM Member
    Thanks to all who have responded. If there are other opinions / information, keep them coming please!