Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Valentine's Day Plans?

VisitScotlandLiamVisitScotlandLiam Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
What are you doing this year for Valentine's Day?  Candlelit meal, long walk, road trip perhaps?  How about taking a romantic short break?  Scotland is naturally one of the most beautiful places in the world, so it's a perfect place to take your special someone for a break.

Whether it's a self catering bothy, with a hot tub you're after; or a luxurious stay in a 5-star hotel, Scotland has it all.  My girlfriend and I have been to some brilliant getaways in Scotland, our favourites were Aviemore and Dunfermline.

I know we would love to visit the Dark Skies Park in Dumfries and Galloway and we'd like to do Orkney or Shetland!

Where have you been with your other half?  Is there anywhere you'd recommend, or like to go?  Maybe you've proposed at a special spot!
Lead vocalist & rhythm guitarist for The Bright SkiesSpotify, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube.

Comments

• VisitScotlandAmandaVisitScotlandAmanda Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Just a cheeky note to say if anyone is thinking about it, we do have a good thread on Top Proposal Spots in Scotland  <3 o:) ;)  
    Kiwi gal, relocated to Scotland. 
    Instagram
  • SusanatorSusanator Member
    Well, today is the perfect day to ask... are there any matchmaking gatherings or events in Scotland? 
  • VisitScotlandAmandaVisitScotlandAmanda Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello @Susanator - VisitScotland doesn't organise any events of this type but I'm sure there will be speed dating events in some of our bigger cities. When are you planning to come/what cities will you visit? 
    Kiwi gal, relocated to Scotland. 
    Instagram