Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Perth Light Nights

The excellent Perth Winter Festival reaches its grand finale with the return of the Riverside Light Nights from 26th Jan to 10th Feb. Over the course of the 16 nights the lights will take on six  different themes: Burns Night, Dinosaur World, Comic-Con (including a visit from the Tardis and replicas of the Michael Keaton Batmobile form the 1989 film and the Ecto-1 Cadillac), Chinese New year, Magic and Wizardry and Valentine’s Day.

In addition to the fantastic light show on the riverside there is a host of varied and excellent entertainment.  All the details can be found here  and don’t forget to check out the video to get a little taste of what you can expect to see as the images tell a much better story than my little blurb.

Oh, and best of all, Admission is FREE and you can go along as many times as you wish. Enjoy!

Comments

• FullStopNextChapterFullStopNextChapter VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭
    I love the Perth Light Nights. Such a brilliant event for all ages with a great view across the river. 
    So creative and I love that the themes regularly change too. 
    There are food vendors on site for hot drinks and snacks. 

Join in my new chapter over on the blog. Discovering all things that make Scotland the place everyone wants to visit. 

Website
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
    YouTube