Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Nice place for a scone in Perth

VisitScotlandAlisonVisitScotlandAlison Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
Is there anywhere nice in Perth city centre to while away an hour with a cuppy and scone on a weekday?

Best Answers

• JSCJSC Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Cafe Coco always has awesome scones :)  It's located near the cinema, on the corner of a cobbled road leading to the Mercure Hotel.
  • JessMacJessMac Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I was recommended Cafe Coco recently @VisitScotlandAlison and I can confirm the traybake I had tasted as good as it looked! It was a glorious sunny day too, so sat out and ate it in the sunshine!  B)

Answers

• VisitScotlandAlisonVisitScotlandAlison Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    I was in Perth on Monday past and fell upon Cafe Coco but needed something substantial so had a  ginormous egg mayo doorstep sandwich to take away which did the trick!  The traybakes looked scrumptious too. I'll be back1
  • VisitScotlandEstherVisitScotlandEsther Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hi, just moved this into the section about towns and cities to make it easier to find.
  • shetlanddebbieshetlanddebbie Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the recommendations! Will definitely have to visit Cafe Coco and Small Talk.