Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Hogmanay in a cottage

VisitScotlandAmandaVisitScotlandAmanda Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
Hi everyone!

I'm currently in the midst of planning a trip away with my friends for New Years Eve and I told them I'd ask in here to see if anyone has any suggestions as well!

The details:

• 5 people looking to all stay in one house
  • Needs to be accessible via public transport from Edinburgh
  • Ideally not more than 3 hours to get to as we are only going for 2 nights
  • We don't need it to be a busy place as we're just hoping to rent a house and enjoy cooking together, drinking gin and playing boardgames. It's going to be quite a civilised celebration! 
Would love to hear if anyone has an exciting idea in mind! Currently we're thinking we may end up in a town in Fife but we're pretty open to anything!
Kiwi gal, relocated to Scotland. 
Instagram
Tagged:

Comments