Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

How to Promote my own Self Catering units and local businesses on VisitScotland ?

Hi.
I have recently invested in converting an old property (formerly used as offices)  in the centre of Stirling to form a pair of luxury 2 bedroom self-catering apartments, advertised on all of the usual Online Travel Agents.
I would like to promote them on the VisitScotland portal, which would help not just my own business but all of the local service providers, places to eat & drink, attractions and so on.
I have invested in YourWelcom Tablets also, which sit inside the apartments and on which I can advertise everything these is to see & do across Stirling and further afield.
Today I have just registered on VisitScotland and also on the "IKNOW Community".

Best Answer