Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Best Ferry Journey

VisitScotlandAliVisitScotlandAli Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
edited July 5 in Scotland's Islands
Some lovely views on the Portavadie to Tarbert ferry today, stunning scenery clear skies - you can see for miles.

What is your favourite Ferry Journey?

Comments

• We had so many wonderful ferry crossings on our recent trip to the Outer Hebrides.  Sitting in the observation lounge on the crossing from Stornaway to Ullapool recently was just sublime.  The water was like a mill pond and the lounge was quiet making the whole crossing like some mass relaxation exercise!
    OuterHebridesByMotorhome
  • ArtravelistArtravelist Member ✭✭
    Hi @VisitScotlandAli and @MotorhomeAdventures

The Ullapool to Stornoway is also my favourite crossing so far and I had the same experience of still, serene water. I'm sure it's not always like that though so I really appreciated the good weather that day!

be an artravelist with me at artravelist.com