Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Taking in the Best of East Lothian

travelswithakilttravelswithakilt VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭
Hello Scotland fans!

Ahead of the tourist season kicking off across the country I'm working on a digital marketing campaign to promote one of Scotland's most diverse regions, East Lothian. On the weekend of the 21st and 22nd of April, 5 Scotland bloggers are teaming up to simultaneously take on the best of the region across various themes including sports, culture, history, built heritage and wildlife. Anyone who's a fan of the region, has some tips for us or just wants to know more about it can follow along with us all by using #EastLothian over the next few weeks and, of course, during the weekend itself when we'll all be extremely busy across social media!

The likes of Tantallon Castle, Preston Mill, North Berwick Law, the Scottish Seabird Centre and Dunbar Town House Museum will all be on our itineraries as the bloggers charge around independently or with their famillies over a very busy couple of days. We'll have tips on how to get about East Lothian, where to stay and eat and, naturally, dozens of ideas for activities and attractions worth visiting. Expect puffins, golf, ruins and cultural hot spots to feature heavily! Local businesses, media and tourism bodies will be joining in and, wherever you may be in the world, you're very much invited.

So, where would you like to see us end up? #EastLothian

Scotland travel blogger and writer with a wee bit of photography and video thrown in. Love nothing more than exploring my home country and have a particular leaning towards the outdoors, history and our national drink.

You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr.

Comments