Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Unmissable summer events

VisitScotlandHayleyVisitScotlandHayley Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff

Hebridean Celtic Festival, Site Crowd © Leila Angus/BrighterStill, all rights reserved.

I’ve recently been looking at some of the great events that are coming up for this blog about May festivals and it got me thinking about the summer months to come and all the brilliant festivals, gigs and events that will be going on.

Are there any events you’re particularly looking forward to this summer? Are there any you go back to year after year?

Comments

• mustseescotlandmustseescotland VisitScotland Contributor ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Well - the Loch Ness International Knitting Festival - I am pretty sure this is going to be very popular! It is in the autumn - but this is a good idea as it will extend the season a bit more.  I may miss a bit of it as I am running the Glen Nevis 10km on Sun 2 October - while a friend of mine is doing the Glencoe Marathon on the same day - which is a real test!

The Scotland guide, written by Gilbert and Johanna Summers - lifetime Scottish tourism experts, so you get the best vacation.
    www.must-see-scotland.com