Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines
and learn how to use the Community
. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.
Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?
Join the conversation today.
Riddle's Court - a unique venue in Edinburgh's Old Town
Riddle's Court is one of the oldest remaining A-listed merchant's houses (16th century) secretly located just steps away from Edinburgh's famous castle. The lovingly restored 1590's residence, with 4 main public spaces, preserves unique features including exquisite painted ceilings, authentic working fireplaces and panelled rooms. it is managed by Scottish Historic Buildings Trust and owned by Edinburgh Council.
What's On Offer?
- Tours and Walks - please phone 0131 510 8789 to check regular times or make an appointment for a private tour
- Conferences and Meetings - different size rooms available for your needs
- Events - music event, ceilidh, play, photoshoot
- Weddings and Special Occasions
- Private Dining - since as far back as 1598, it has hosted banquetsof "great merriment"
- King's Chamber - newly renovated unique flat close to Edinburgh Castle. It can be booked privately or via Airbnb