Riddle's Court is one of the oldest remaining A-listed merchant's houses (16th century) secretly located just steps away from Edinburgh's famous castle. The lovingly restored 1590's residence, with 4 main public spaces, preserves unique features including exquisite painted ceilings, authentic working fireplaces and panelled rooms. it is managed by Scottish Historic Buildings Trust and owned by Edinburgh Council.
What's On Offer?
- Tours and Walks - please phone 0131 510 8789 to check regular times or make an appointment for a private tour
- Conferences and Meetings - different size rooms available for your needs
- Events - music event, ceilidh, play, photoshoot
- Weddings and Special Occasions
- Private Dining - since as far back as 1598, it has hosted banquetsof "great merriment"
- King's Chamber - newly renovated unique flat close to Edinburgh Castle. It can be booked privately or via Airbnb