It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
City or country? Coast or historic? There is so much to see in Scotland, no wonder so many opt to get organised and take a tour.
1. You can’t visit Scotland without finding out more about our national drink. Speyside is a hot spot for charming distilleries with daily guided tours and a ‘dram’ for afters.
2. Our cities are special, but our Highlands are spectacular. Take a road tour into the Great Glen, the Cairngorms or follow the road to the isles.
3. Scotland’s railways offer a snapshot of Scotland that just can’t be seen from the road. From steam railways across the stunning Glenfinnan viaduct – think Harry Potter on his way to Hogwart’s - to the funicular ride to the top of the Cairngorms, let the train take the strain.
4. Got the golf bug? Scotland’s the home of golf, so it would be simply wrong not to pack the clubs and tour our world class courses.
5. Go island hopping. Take the bikes and jump on a ferry across the water to Arran, known as ‘Scotland in miniature’, or venture further afield to the unspoilt, unique Western Isles.
Where would your ideal tour of Scotland take you?