Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Dog friendly hotel on the Scottish Isles of Skye, Mull, etc

We will be looking to tour the Scottish Isles next April and are having difficulty locating dog friendly hotels. Ideally looking for Portree in Skye. Any help would be appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• VisitScotlandMarinaVisitScotlandMarina Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hello @Cloudyhead I've done a quick search on our website for pet friendly accommodation in Portree. You should see the results here. I hope this helps you  :)
  • Samantha_GrantSamantha_Grant VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 29
    Hi @cloudyhead If you check my blog www.theweewhitedug.co.uk you'll find dog friendly Scottish hotels/accommodation on many of Scotland's islands including Mull, Iona, Gigha and Orkney.  I'm just back from a trip to the Uists and Skye and can throughly recommend the Lochmaddy Hotel on North Uist and the Cowshed on Skye - they're not in my blog yet. Another wonderful one I've still to blog about is the Bridgend Hotel on Islay.

I'm a Scottish travel blogger and freelance writer with an extensive knowledge of travelling in Scotland.  I'm always on the road exploring my wonderful country.  I love remote places, history and the great outdoors.