Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Architecture Tours of Edinburgh

I recently went on a fascinating architecture tour of Edinburgh with Cobble Tales, a walking tour which offers great insights into the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Old Town and the New Town of Edinburgh. These immersive walks are great for anyone interested in the history, architecture and stories of Edinburgh. The tours are tailor-made to fit the group, so whether you have no previous knowledge of Edinburgh or if you are an architecture lover, you will find these walks a great way to spend a couple of hours noticing the details of this wonderful city. Cobble Tales offers a selection of small group private tours lasting two hours up to five hours. Tours are offered in English, Russian and Lithuanian. 

Find out more about my experience of the Edinburgh New Town walking tour and book a Cobble Tales tour here

Come along and be an artravelist with me at artravelist.com