Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Dog friendly tour Edinburgh?

Hi,

we´ll be in Linlithgow by the end of August for two weeks, then we´ll go to the west coast. Are there any dog friendly tours in and around Edinburgh? I´ve failed to find one so far. I bring my own car, so the dog can stay in the car, if dogs are not allowed at historic places. 
I can´t afford private tours for some hundred pounds, but of course I´m willing to pay normal prices or/ and a little extra. 

Are there any dog friendly restaurants in Linlithgow or Edinburgh? 

I´ve also read about dog poisoning in the Linlithgow area and I´m getting really concerned about it. Does anyone now about it? 

Comments

• VisitScotlandLiamVisitScotlandLiam Member, Administrator, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Hey @How_D17!  There are plenty places that are dog friendly in Edinburgh!  I'm sure that having a wee look at this website will help you find a place that you fancy https://www.dugswelcome.com/dog-friendly-edinburgh/ it shows you a variety of different dog-friendly places such as coffee places, pubs and music venues!

As for dog-friendly tours in Edinburgh, Edinburgh bus tours allow well behaved dogs on board but probably best to give them a shout and let them know that you are planning to bring a dog!

Hope this helped!!!
    Lead vocalist & rhythm guitarist for The Bright SkiesSpotify, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube.
  • How_D17How_D17 Member
    Thank you very much. This is what I´ll do :smiley: