Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

[Deleted Content]

2»

Comments

• ScotlandAdventuresScotlandAdventures Member ✭✭✭
    Having recently been on my travels again with Willow, I thought I would share some of the places we found that were dog friendly/tolerant but worth recommending

Eating

Aviemore - Macdui's, very dog friendly and brought Willow a bowl of water and biscuits on arrival, a big paws up for this place!

The Black Isle - Culbokie Inn, dogs very welcome in the bar area which has an open fire and serves delicious food

Irvine - The Ship Inn, has a large dog friendly section inside and provided a bowl of water, another nice place to eat with a big beach nearby

Accommodation

Evanton - The Novar Arms Hotel, a nice hotel which allows dogs and we only paid £55 for a single room (which was actually a twin) although we couldn't find anywhere dog friendly to eat in the village so headed to the Culbokie Inn above which is 5 miles away.  Also dogs not allowed at breakfast but other than that a good value choice in the area.

Holiday

Dornoch - We spent 3 days in Dornoch and I have just written a blog post listing everything we got up to, you can read it here

http://www.adventuresaroundscotland.com/scotland-travel-blog/a-dog-friendly-stay-in-dornoch

Scottish Travel Blogger at Adventures Around Scotland

Follow me on Social Media at Twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest

• [Deleted Content]
  • [Deleted Content]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    [Deleted Content]