Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Lochaber Road TripIts amazing just how much you can squeeze into three days.

FunkyEllas_TravelFunkyEllas_Travel VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭
I just spent an amazing three days in Lochaber, I was surprised how much I could fit in!
We spent the first day exploring the magical Glencoe, the weather was gloomy which makes it even more impressive. You feel so small and insignificant as you walk the muddy paths through the mighty mountains, as they tower over you, casting shadows. 
We drove along the "Road to the Isles" the next day, heading for the beautiful beaches of Arisaig and Morar and although the sun was yet to appear the beaches still blew my mind, white sand, crystal clear water and perfect views of the small isles. 
Our last day was spent exploring the Nevis Range and ended spectacularly with a ride on the Gondola up the mountain into the clouds. It's amazing how much you can squeeze into theee days.
You can read more at http://www.funkyellastravel.com/blog/explore-the-lochaber-region-of-the-scottish-highlands-a-3-day-itinarary

Nicola Holland
Scottish Travel writer/blogger.
Ask me anything about Scotland including eating and drinking, travelling with the family, history, the cities and the countryside.
You can follow me here
Blog|Twitter|Facebook| Instagram

Comments

• FunkyEllas_TravelFunkyEllas_Travel VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭
    Nicola Holland
    Scottish Travel writer/blogger.
    Ask me anything about Scotland including eating and drinking, travelling with the family, history, the cities and the countryside.
    You can follow me here
    Blog|Twitter|Facebook| Instagram