Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Walks near Crieff

VisitScotlandSarahWVisitScotlandSarahW Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
Hey folks! We are off for a wee last minute weekender to Crieff on Friday. It's an area I'm not so familiar with. We love walking and plan to do one medium length walk on Saturday (max 10 miles). Any recommendations please? Thanks  :)

Comments

• VisitScotlandMurielVisitScotlandMuriel Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    I'm sure you are familiar with this website but here's the link to walks around Crieff: https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/perthshire/crieff.shtml
    I use Walk Highlands a lot for all my adventures with my walking buddies!! Last weekend we went to the Falls of Leny and Bracklinn Falls both starting from Callendar and had a fantastic time!! :D
    Happy walking!! I hope the weather is as kind to you as it was to us last Saturday.
  • VisitScotlandSarahWVisitScotlandSarahW Member, Moderator, VisitScotland Staff
    Thanks @VisitScotlandMuriel.

Yes, I've had a wee look on walkhighlands; this is my go to site for sure! Thinking maybe Loch Tay possibly. I'll keep Callendar in mind for another time for sure, we are a wee bit pushed for time this trip. Sounds lovely though!   :)