Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please take a moment to read the Community guidelines and learn how to use the Community. The personal details and information provided by you will be used by VisitScotland to create your iKnow community account. Any content you provide, such as a profile photo, username, comments and discussions will be publicly available.

By ticking the box and clicking submit you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of our privacy policy.

Love Scotland and want to share your stories – why not have a look at all the recent discussions and make a contribution or start a new discussion? Visiting Scotland and looking for some advice – why not ask a question or start a discussion or simply explore all the great content?

Join the conversation today and share your #scotspirit.

Edinburgh Luggage storage

Hello,
i'm coming to Fife at the end of the month; i leave on a sunday at 20.30, so i was planning to visit Edinburgh during the day, but i have golf bag and luggage with me and i don't want to carry them around all day. There is some locker o deposit where i can store them for the day? Maybe at the airport or at the bus/train station? 
I've no idea how to search for it online.
Thanks

Comments

• HorizonsHorizons Member, VisitScotland Ambassador ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @jderansmurf there is a left luggage facility at Edinburgh Waverley station but as people online have noted, it is super expensive. Nevertheless I have used it myself as I had a train to catch with a ton of luggage.

Apparently there are luggage lockers at Edinburgh bus station a short walk away but golf clubs are a pretty big piece of luggage and I dont know if their lockers would fit it. Hope this helps.
    I'm Anirudh, an Indian travel blogger who has explored a lot of Scotland by public transport. My blog. Find me on Facebook | Instagram

Best of Scotland in 1 week itinerary (fully by public transport)

My Scotland travels (includes EdinburghSkye, HarrisMullArranOrkneyLoch Lomond, Islay, Oban, DunoonSpeyside)

• jderansmurfjderansmurf Member
    Thanks Horizons,
    yeah it's super expensive, quoted me 24£ for 4 hours (2 items)...
    I looked up Edinburgh bus station and on their website is states that they have "Limited extra large luggage lockers are availble for £8 and £10 for each 12 hour period", so maybe a golf bag will fit.
    Let's see if someone used them and can tell me more; plus how do you pay for them? There is some staff to ask to?
    Thx